Contact Us By Mail
NJ TRANSIT Resilience Program
Capital Planning & Programs Department
One Penn Plaza East, 8th Floor
Newark, NJ 07105
For all NJ TRANSIT Customer Service issues, please call 1-973-273-5555 (hearing impaired TTY 8:30 am – 5:00 pm 1-800-772-2287) or click here. Thank you.
We encourage your feedback on the NJ TRANSIT Resilience Program and Project. Please use the form below to comment.
For information on Resilience Program projects, please see:
- NJ TRANSITGRID
- Delco Lead Storage and Inspection Facility
- Long Slip Fill and Rail Enhancement
- Raritan River Bridge Replacement
- Signals & Communications Resilience
- Ongoing Resiliency Initiatives
- Emergency Operations Center
Other Helpful Links:
- Capital Planning – Meeting the evolving transportation needs of New Jersey residents.
- Procurement – Doing business with NJ TRANSIT
- Trip Planning Tools – We offer several ways to plan your trip online.
- Lost & Found – Leave something behind? We can help.
- Customer Service Locations – Visit us in person.
- Suspicious Activity Hotline: (888) TIPS-NJT