Contact Us By Mail
NJ TRANSIT Resilience Program
Capital Planning & Programs Department
One Penn Plaza East, 8th Floor
Newark, NJ 07105
For all NJ TRANSIT Customer Service issues, please call 1-973-273-5555 (hearing impaired TTY 8:30 am – 5:00 pm 1-800-772-2287) or click here. Thank you.
Media Relations Contacts
The NJ TRANSIT Media Relations Department is available to assist reporters and other members of the news media. For routine press inquiries, call (973) 491-7078 between 7 a.m. and 6 p.m., Monday through Friday. To reach an on-call spokesperson regarding breaking news during non-business hours, call (973) 491-7078 and leave a detailed voice message. Your message will be immediately forwarded for response. For non-media issues, please call NJ TRANSIT Customer Service at (973) 275-5555.
We encourage your feedback on the NJ TRANSIT Resilience Program and Project. Please use the form below to comment.
For information on Resilience Program projects, please see:
- NJ TRANSITGRID
- Delco Lead Storage and Inspection Facility
- Long Slip Fill and Rail Enhancement
- Raritan River Bridge Replacement
- Signals & Communications Resilience
- Ongoing Resiliency Initiatives
- Emergency Operations Center
Other Helpful Links:
- Capital Planning – Meeting the evolving transportation needs of New Jersey residents.
- Procurement – Doing business with NJ TRANSIT
- Trip Planning Tools – We offer several ways to plan your trip online.
- Lost & Found – Leave something behind? We can help.
- Customer Service Locations – Visit us in person.
- Suspicious Activity Hotline: (888) TIPS-NJT